Finger Family Song Lollipop



Finger Family Song Lollipop offers a variety of finger family videos including Animal Finger Families like Frog Finger Family,Dinosaur Finger Family,Cellphone Finger Family,Monkey Finger Family,Elephant Finger Family,Rabbit Finger Family,Polar Bear Finger Family,Teddy Bear Finger Family,Cat Finger Family,Dog Finger Family, Robot Finger Family,Wild Animals Finger Family And Many More. This free app has a collection of the favorite Lollipop finger family song of most kids. its fun time for your children, Read and sing along to baby’s favorite Lollipop finger family song !

Cast:
Orange Monster as DADDY
Blue Monster as MOMMY
Yellow Monster as BROTHER
Pink Monster as SISTER
Yellow as BABY

Finger Family Song Lyrics:

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

No comments :

Post a Comment