Finger Family Song Ice Cream



Finger Family Song Ice Cream most popular finger family songs nursery rhymes for children. We have the great collection of popular rhymes with foot tapping music and colorful visuals. "Frog Finger Family,Dinosaur Finger Family,Cellphone Finger Family,Monkey Finger Family,Elephant Finger Family,Rabbit Finger Family,Polar Bear Finger Family,Teddy Bear Finger Family,Cat Finger Family,Dog Finger Family, Robot Finger Family,Wild Animals Finger Family And Many More."

Cast:
Pink Monster as DADDY
Green Monster as MOMMY
Orange Monster as BROTHER
Yellow as SISTER
Tiffany Monster as BABY

Finger Family Song Lyrics:

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

No comments :

Post a Comment