Finger Family Song Gummy Bear



Finger Family Song Gummy Bear most popular finger family songs in this app. Just hit play on any finger family and children can enjoy them instantly. This free app has a collection of the favorite Gummy Bear finger family songs of most kids. its fun time for your children, Read and sing along to baby’s favorite Gummy Bear finger family songs!

Finger Family Song Lyrics:

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

No comments :

Post a Comment