Finger Family Song Chocolate Chips



Finger Family Song Chocolate Chips most popular finger family songs in this app. This free app has a collection of the favorite Chocolate Chips finger family song of most kids. its fun time for your children, Read and sing along to baby’s favorite Chocolate Chips finger family song!

Cast:
Brown Monster as DADDY
Brown Monster as MOMMY
Brown Monster as BROTHER
Brown Monster as SISTER
Brown Monster as BABY

Finger Family Song Lyrics:

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

No comments :

Post a Comment