Finger Family Song Candy Cane



Finger Family Song Candy Cane offers a variety of finger family videos including Animal Finger Families like Frog Finger Family,Elephant Finger Family,Rabbit Finger Family,Polar Bear Finger Family,Teddy Bear Finger Family,Cat Finger Family,Dog Finger Family, Robot Finger Family, Dinosaur Finger Family,Cellphone Finger Family,Monkey Finger Family, Wild Animals Finger Family And Many More.

Cast:
Sweet Monster as DADDY
Sweet Monster as MOMMY
Sweet Monster as BROTHER
Sweet Monster as SISTER
Sweet Monster as BABY

Finger Family Song Lyrics:

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

No comments :

Post a Comment