Doc McStuffins Finger Family Song


Have fun with Finger Family Song Doc McStuffins! Enjoy watching best Nursery Rhymes for Kids !
Doc McStuffins is an American-Irish animated children's television series produced by Brown Bag Films. It was created and executive produced by Chris Nee and premiered on March 23, 2012 on Disney Channel and Disney Junior. The series is about a girl who can "fix" toys, with help from her toy friends. (By Wiki)

Lyrics:
Father finger, Father finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

No comments :

Post a Comment